Cohen, Fluhr, González P.C. represents individuals who have been denied Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability benefits. Our professional staff works closely with each individual client to provide advice and protect your rights throughout this challenging process. No fee is charged in Social Security/SSI disability cases until we win the case. Call us today to set up a consultation with one of our Social Security and Disability attorneys in Philadelphia.
We can assist you at all levels of the administrative claims process, including the initial application stage as well as at your hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. We also handle appeals before the Social Security Appeals Council and at the Federal Court level. Let one of our team be your trusted Philadelphia Social Security lawyer.
What we can do:
- Analyze the facts and law of your situation to determine the strongest arguments to win your case.
- Obtain the proper records from your healthcare providers.
- Assist you in keeping records that will detail your condition and the extent of your disability.
- Monitor the status of your claim as it proceeds through the complicated Social Security Administration system.
- Ensure that you receive all Social Security Disability Insurance and SSI disability benefits to which you are entitled.
until your case is approved.